Monday, November 16, 2020

2020 Blue Jeans Week 46

I was late in posting last week because I was gone, but got the engagement photos up so be sure and check them out!  Love them!  Last week I had some fun in the snow in the mountains with my girls and Mr A.  Found "the" wedding dress for Miss A and enjoyed a few more days with my girls before heading home.  So nice to go, but also so nice to come home!  Traveling right now is stressful, but I would not have wanted to miss wedding dress shopping for my girl!  Take a look at our week....
Up at my grandparents' cabin we got a lot of snow!  So fun!  The girls found my grandpa's axe in the garage and decided that would make a fun picture.  So fun to be with these girls!!!  Love them and miss them so!

Miss O contemplating life in a snow storm with an axe :)  Sure love this girl!

We were so happy to have Mr A join us, and they all made an awesome snow creature--I think it was a bear.  Lots of fun to play in the snow and be together!

Later we were very happy to have found "The Dress!"  Her sisters were excited behind her too!

So beautiful!!!  Love the bead work!

So elegant!  And it fit perfectly so no alterations which is great!!!  So excited!

Back on campus I loved this shot of the mountain (Can you see the Y?) and the colorful trees.  It was beautiful!

So fun to go, but nice to get back home.  Mr J made dinner and made these awesome pepperoni pizza rolls from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  Yummy!  He has decided he likes making and eating these more than regular pizza, and that says a lot!  Find recipe here

Hope you all had a great week!  Thanks for visiting!  Stay healthy and safe!

1 comment:

  1. Love the snow pictures with the axe and I can see that snow creature looks like a bear--too cute. Beautiful dress and she will make a beautiful bride. We'll have to try those pizza rolls. They look amazing and I know my boys will love them. Great week!

    ReplyDelete