Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

So after visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads for a few hours, it was finally Christmas morning!  We told them they could wake us up at 7 a.m.--I think they came in at 6:55 :)
Stockings are always first, and they were sure excited about them.  Everyone got a cool BYU cup.

My kids exchange names and give to each other.  Mr J had Miss O, and she was thrilled with her Captain American shirt.  That boy has good taste.

Miss A got Miss E this cute bag--she was needing a new one for piano.

Mr J scored with some cool legos from Santa

The girls got these cute BYU hats--love the bling.

Mr J was trying to find that one present he knew was under that tree somewhere. . .

Then about lunchtime we went to my parents.  Mr J got a pocket watch from them.  He was soooo excited!  He has been wanting one the whole year long!  It is a super cool one with a train on the cover.

My sister made my kids these cute mitten pillows.

More cute hats.  My other sister and I also got one, but we didn't make it into the picture.

And after lots of food and presents it is nice to relax and just watch these cars go around the track.  Man, what a wonderful day!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your kids exchange names - that's worked the best for us. I can't imagine with their very limited funds having to buy or make things for all their siblings. This makes it more special and they can really get them something they need. Love all the pictures - esp the one of your little guy under the tree :)

    ReplyDelete