Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Blue Jeans Week 38

Busy week, but seriously, is there any other kind?  Not in the season of life we are in right now.  I am grateful for that season--as busy and as crazy as it seems at times.  I am grateful, and sometimes I need to keep reminding myself of that.  I am grateful to have 4 healthy kids to taxi around everywhere :)  I am grateful they can do all they can.  I am grateful for their hard work and good attitudes.  I am grateful for a hard working and supportive husband that allows me to do what I do.  I am grateful.  So, here is a look at our busy week that I am grateful for. . . 
Sunday afternoons and evenings are thankfully not busy.  They are our downtime and family time.  Mr J and Ben had some fun with legos tonight.  They don't usually play with the big ones, but they wanted to do something different tonight.

Miss E isn't quite as busy as her older sisters yet, but her time is very quickly coming.  She loves to read, and can most often be found curled up with a good book.

A typical after school shot--homework and snacks--today it was orange julius and marshmallows--what a combination, huh?

Volleyball game #1 of the week.  Miss O did awesome!  She helped her team win their match against a much bigger school.  Way to go Miss O!

I got to take these two out for an extra yummy treat--double dip ice cream cones--yum!

Football game and band performance.  Miss O works so hard in band.  She inspires me.

Volleyball games #2,3, and 4 of the week today.  Miss O had a tournament that Ben and I went to.  She has such a positive attitude for which I am very grateful for!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week!

I am linking up with The Mom Creative.

2 comments:

  1. Man I wish may afternoons and evenings were quiet. Lot's of volleyball this week. 4 games is a lot but I bet she enjoys it. Love Mr J's ice-cream cone--so big! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts on being grateful. And I would crave Sunday downtime as well...

    ReplyDelete