Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2014 Blue Jeans week 46

Had a good week.  It is getting super cold here and we got our first snowfall of the year!  Lots of fun!  Here is a look at our week. . .
Went through everyone's clothes to put away summer and get out winter.  Good bye t-shirts and shorts!

Got together with 2 of my bestest friends to make cute Christmas wreaths!  Sure love my friends!

A dear friend of ours had a baby this week, so we made them dinner and Miss E was so excited to hold the brand new baby!!

Miss O had to make a cell model for biology class.  She has been working on it all week.  Had to get a picture before it heads to school.  Don't ask me what anything represents.  Don't know :)  I haven't had biology is years and years and way too many years :)

Another basketball game for Miss E.  She is working so hard!  Sure proud of her!

Piano recitals are next week.  All the kids are playing solos, but Ben and Mr J have 2 duets.  It is fun to see  and hear them practice!

Ben and I got to enjoy a cold Saturday in the city together minus any kids getting our Christmas shopping done.  Sure love that guy!  We had fun and are almost done with Christmas shopping which is wonderful!  I like to get it done early and then just enjoy the holidays!

Have a great week!  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I just love following you and your family!! Thankful there are great people like you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those Christmas wreaths you made with your friends.
    That's one of my favorite things to do ... spend time w/ great friends, and then have something cute to show at the end of it.

    How nice to have almost all of your Christmas shopping done, and especially since y'all got some alone time as a couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you almost getting your Christmas shopping done. Ugh! I haven't even started but I pan on banging most of it out soon. Great cell model--very creative use of materials. I love it! Try to enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete