Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's up Wednesday--Turkey veggie tray and Thanksgiving prep

 Getting ready for Thanksgiving here.  We have hosted at my house for the last 8 years.  Thanksgiving dinner is more close friends than family.  My parents will be here plus my sister and her husband, but then just lots of close friends.  We look forward to it every year.  I am working on my menu and shopping list. Wanted to share what Miss A made last year.  She is doing it again this year.  It turned out so cute!   Her Turkey veggie tray. . . 
Just broccoli, peppers, carrots, celery, and then to make the turkey in the veggie dip she cut up the peppers for the feet, wings and beak.  The head is a water chestnut, or you could use a mushroom.  The eyes are mini chocolate chips.  It was a hit!


My 2014 Thanksgiving dinner menu. . .After we eat my friend Robyn and my Mom always share some Thanksgiving stories.  Then we always play football and then watch a movie.  It is a fun day!  Hope you all have a wonderful one!  Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment