Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday thoughts

Where of where has the summer gone?  Like a friend mentioned to me yesterday "it seems fast and slow."  Fast because the days fly by but slow because school got out May 15 and that seems forever ago.  We have 5 weeks until school starts again.  5 weeks here we go.  

So wanted to share some summer reading I have been doing. . .
I read this earlier in the year and mentioned it before here.  Amazing book.  He is running for President along with a few other people :) but his story is truly amazing.  If you haven't read it you should.

And this I finished last week.  It is about looking at the Big Picture.  Keeping your priorities straight.  He gives some suggestions to help some social problems which were very interesting.  It was written in 1994, but still very good.

Another amazing read that I got through yesterday is this




The above are the seven decisions that determine personal success.  It is a novel but also a self-help motivating book too.  Really good.  I am going to read it to my family on our vacation in a week.  Good stuff!

Any good summer reads you want to share?  I am getting ready to start the 700+ pages of

It is book 5 in the Green Rider series.  They have all been good, I just wish the author didn't take 4-5 years in between each book.  You kind of forget what happened in the last one.  So although I don't really remember the last book, I do remember I liked it, so here we go with the next one :)

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment