Monday, July 6, 2020

2020 Blue Jeans Week 26

Somehow I got behind.  Not sure how that happened.  So, catching up.  This was puzzle week.  The hot and humid summer weather has hit and even though things are opening back up, there isn't much to do on a hot and humid summer evening that is better than doing a puzzle while listening to a book or watching a movie.  So, lots of puzzles this week and a good book.  Take a look at our week...
We read this book as a family out loud this week.  So funny, but also sad and thought provoking.  Christoper Paul Curtis is a talented writer!

The kids wanted to get outside for a minute and "play tennis" in the driveway one day this week.

We had a puzzle that was missing pieces, so Ben decided he was going to make some replacement pieces.  

One of the cool puzzles we did this week.  This is one of our favorites.

Another puzzle this week.  I think these two did about one a day each evening.  


Small house project, Ben and Mr J replaced some bathroom faucets this week.  

And one more puzzle this week.  We really like the puzzles from White Mountain puzzles.  They have some really cool ones.  

Hope you had a good week!

1 comment:

  1. So many puzzles. I finally got mine started but may take me all summer to finish. I'll have to check out that book and boy do I miss my kids tennis days.

    ReplyDelete