Monday, September 20, 2010

Fresh off the Bookshelf blog

I decided to start a book blog.  I read a lot of books.  They are an important part of my life, and I have been posting different ones I read here, but I kept debating whether or not I should, did they fit?  Anyway, I just decided I would have my own place to put the books I read.  I put my book blog "Fresh off the Bookshelf" on the left hand side below my family's and kids' picture, so you can see when I update it.  If you like to read, I hope you will go and visit.  I love to read and wanted a way to record and remember what I read.  Hope you enjoy Fresh off the Bookshelf!

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely stop by and keep checking your book reviews. It's so sad more of us cannot get together in regular book clubs. It's so nice to discuss current reading lists...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! good for you - I've enjoyed your take on books before and will continue to over at your Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm a follower. Are you on goodreads.com? That's where I keep track of the stuff I read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are doing this! I am always searching for good books to read and for my kids as well!

    ReplyDelete