Monday, August 4, 2014

2014 Blue Jeans Week 31

A pretty calm week here.  The calm before the crazy storm of school starts in a few weeks.  Here is a look at our week. . .
Mr J and Miss E enjoyed some ice cream and playing the game of Life together during some down time.

They "hayed" the back field of our house this week.  I love the look of all the hay bails.

Swim team is officially over, and we had an awards dinner at the park.  These two got the Super Twin award because they always did everything together.  They had fun!

Beating the heat on a summer afternoon by jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler.  Summer fun!

My amazing brother-in-law made me this cool magnetic board that I finally got up on the wall this week with my calendar magnets my sister got me.  Love it!  All ready to be organized for school--hopefully :)

 Miss O was in charge of dinner tonight and made pizza.  Yum!  She is a super pizza maker!  I will have to share her recipe next week.

We enjoyed some family game time this weekend playing "Seven Wonders."  So nice when everyone can be home together.  Those evenings are getting fewer and farther between as the kids get older with jobs, sports and such.  Time just goes way to fast!  

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great week!  I post recipes on Wednesdays and random thoughts on Fridays :)  Come back soon!

I am linking up with The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. Gosh! I wish I was all organized and ready for school. Good for you and that handy board sure helps. Love the looks of hay bails in a field too. You just reminded me--I think we have swim awards coming up this weekend. What a fun award the twin award is. Enjoy the last of your summer.

    ReplyDelete