Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday thoughts

My random Friday thoughts. . .
Since January I have been posting the inspirational quotes Ben gave me as a Christmas present, and I have used them all.  My 3 girls in getting ready for school and getting decorations for their lockers decided they wanted inspirational quotes to decorate their lockers.  I was impressed by what they found and copied them to add to my other bathroom mirror inspirational quotes.  This is the first one.  Everyone has a story.  And I agree we would be a lot more loving and understanding if we knew each other's stories.  So my take on this is take the time to learn the stories of those you love, work with, live with, are friends with, interact with.  Hopefully you know most of the stories of those you love and live with, but I am sure there are a few things you don't know, so take the time to find out.  It can only bless both your lives as you move forward with a better understanding of who they are and what makes them who they are.  

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment