Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday thoughts. . .

If you don't know this about me already, I love Christmas.  love, Love, LOVE it!  I start getting ready way too early and love the countdowns and things like that.  I LOVE Organized Christmas which has a 6 week countdown I have done since 2002 I think?  Anyway, love it.

This year they are doing 101 Days until Christmas, and it just started 3 days ago.  Today is 98 Days until Christmas.  The website is here.  They just give one little thing to do or think about that day to be ready for Christmas.

Time flies by and this is my oldest daughter's senior year.  Over the years I feel like if I can get Christmas done before December I am a happier person and can enjoy it more.  Ben agrees, and he helps me quite a bit too which is nice.  I really want to try to enjoy things more this year since it is her last year home.  Sob, cry, groan, gulp. . .  ok, I am better now.

So if you want to be ahead of the game, check these out.

I also like their House and Holiday plan which is only on week 3, so if you want to catch up on that you can join me.  I don't do everything, but I like to do a lot of the things.  Go through rooms and get organized and clean things out.  It is nice to do that.  Working on my master bedroom this week.  Getting rid of lots of stuff.  Love it!

Anyway, just some early get ready for Christmas tips if anyone is interested because that is really my thing :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment