Monday, November 2, 2015

2015 Blue Jeans Week 44

Marching band is officially over, and I don't have a single band picture to share this week after 2 competitions where they rocked!  I was recording the band performances instead of taking pictures, buy it is all good.  First basketball games are this week.  Woohoo--here we go, but in general November is usually a slower month for us.  Had a fun Halloween and enjoyed a sweet 16 party with some friends at a super fun place.  So, here is a look at our week--goodbye October, hello November!  Gulp!
Precursor to Halloween was a trunk-or-treat at church.  Miss E had fun giving out candy with these 2 helpers :)

Had a family road trip, and my kids love to sing and dance in the car to their music--so much fun!  Ben and I are very entertained :)

Played some GaGa ball this week.  Have you ever played that or seen it?  Pretty intense, but fun!  

Miss O and Miss E tried some rock climbing.  Pretty brave.  I couldn't do it.  

And Halloween we only had one trick-or-treater.  He worked his magic though as a master magician.  Miss O and he made the costume together.  Pretty cool!

My sister and brother-in-law were in town and took him around our street.  Lots of fun and candy!  

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Trunk-or-treat is so fun. Enjoy some slower days in Nov. I'm still waiting for polo to end. Section game today. May or may not be the last one. Looks like you all had a super fun week with a lot of great activities. I have never heard of GaGa ball. I think it's pretty cool that Mr J and Miss O made his costume together. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is GaGa ball? It sounds like fun ... maybe we can do that for a combined YM/YW activity.
    Looks like y'all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

    That's good you got videos instead of pictures. I realized that I take a TON of pictures, but not nearly enough videos. I'm going to be trying to be better at videos.

    ReplyDelete