Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our new neighbors

I wanted to introduce you to our new neighbors who are now living through our back yard in the back pasture.

Betsy, Sally, Moe, Joe and Fred or something like that.  I can't keep them all straight.

Thankfully they are very quiet and go about their own business and kindly ignore my band of screaming, crazy kids although they give them pretty funny looks at times.  The aren't permanent figures in our neighborhood.  They only stay for the winter, then the move onto greener pastures. . .

But the guy on the right looks a little scary.  We will have to keep an eye on him.  Come visit anytime!

3 comments:

  1. Where's the beef? I think they are really pretty. That's mad cow looks the way I feel sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - no kidding the guy on the right definitely looks like he has a chip on the old shoulder. Is he glaring at you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! He's giving you the cow evil eye. Maybe I'll wait to come visit. Forget Fall colors, that cow will eat me! :)

    ReplyDelete