Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blue Jeans Week 45

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  Ours was good, crazy and filled, but good!  Here is a look at our past week with so many things to be thankful for!!

Sunday:  I am thankful that I have a little boy.  We didn't ever find out the gender of our kids before they were born (except the first Miss A) and after 3 girls I told Ben he had one more chance to get a boy.  When he was born and the Dr. said, "It's a boy!"  I cried, Ben cried, even the nurses cried!  We got a boy!  Finally!  And what a fun boy he is!  He is addicted to his Dad's I-Touch and will sit down anywhere to play it.  Love my boy!

Monday:  I am thankful for good books!  You can see the previous post to find out more about this picture, but we love books in our family and reading, and today we got to meet and listen to author Christopher Paolini.  Miss E was so excited!  He is signing her new Inheritance book for her.

Tuesday:  I am thankful for the beauty of the earth and that we can enjoy the beauties of it.  There are so many large and small that we need to take the time and notice.  Today Miss A and my mom enjoyed the beauties of the earth as they walked a local trail near our town.

Wednesday:  I am thankful for a thoughtful daughter.  Today Miss A got over 10 inches cut off her hair to donate to Locks of Love.  I was very proud of her, and her new cut looks super cute on her!

Thursday:  I am thankful for the "youngest" table members at our feast. 
Thursday #2:  I am thankful for the "younger" table members at our feast.

Thursday #3:  And last but not least I am so thankful for the "young" table members at our feast.  We had 30 for Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  It was lots of fun.  Had lots of food--more pies that I have ever seen before, played lots of football after to run off all that pie, then enjoyed Cars 2 to re-cooperate from all that football.  It was a blessed day!

Friday:  We are thankful for many things, and one Thanksgiving tradition we have is our "Thankful Tree" which Miss O, Miss E, and a friend helped make.  Everyone at our feast was to take a leaf and write on it some things they were thankful for.  Mr J and his friend helped show it off Friday morning.  We have much to be thankful for.

Saturday:  I am so thankful for friends!  We had some of our dear friends who used to live in our town, but sadly moved away, with us over the Thanksgiving weekend.  The kids had so much fun!  Got no sleep, and played all day long.  Life is good when you have friends!

Hope you had a great week.  I decided I am going to try the "Daily December" blogging, so be sure and stop by daily each day in December for something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment