Monday, June 24, 2013

2013 Blue Jeans Week 25

We had a little quieter week with our oldest 2 at church girls' camp.  Ben had a great Father's Day.  Miss E had another swim meet and did awesome.  I enjoyed an evening with some awesome girlfriends, and the youngest two culminated their last 2 weeks of children's theater with a play.  Whoa--busy week, but a good one.  Here is a look at our week. . .
Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever!  

The girls getting ready to head to church girls' camp.  They had fun!

Summer cooking is a big deal.  We have a lot more time to make things together.  Mr J and I made this cookie pizza--yum!  I am going to share the recipe Wednesday, so be sure and come back and visit!

Miss E working hard at her swim meet.  I am so proud of all her hard work with the swim team.


My little boy has always loved trains, and in the summer he has a lot more time to make cool train tracks.

Got together with some dear friends that I haven't seen in a long time.  Friends are such a wonderful thing!

Today Mr J and Miss E were in some kids' plays.  The last two weeks they have been doing a children's theater workshop.  Today they finished it by performing their plays.  They did a great job.  Mr J still has on his makeup :)

Thanks for visiting!  

I am linking up with Kleinworth Co and The Mom Creative.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are off to a great start to your summer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That huge cookie pizza looks so yummy!
    I also ♥ that Father's Day photo!
    How cute.
    I'm glad things slowed down just a little bit for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great Father's Day picture. I can feel the love. That cookie pizza looks really yummy. My boys would love that. Look at your swimmer! Glad she is doing well. I've missed a lot of swim meets this season because of water polo but we have a couple coming up that I'll get to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete