Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Father's Day

love this video. . .

I am so grateful for all the wonderful fathers in my life--my Ben, my dad, my father-in-law, my grandfathers, uncles, my brother, and brothers-in-law.  They are all amazing men who are wonderful examples.  I am thankful for fathers who

care
love
listen
read to their kids
ride bikes with their kids
make pinewood derby cars
hug
kiss
cuddle
tickle
tease
cry
comfort
bless
pray
jump on the trampoline
play soccer
watch races
run swim meets
make dinner
make treats
go on walks
laugh
go to the library
go to school plays
go to awards assemblies
go to 100 other kids activities
take mom on dates
are faithful
courageous
kind
tender
protect
lead
are sensitive
sing
play the piano
get up with the baby in the middle of the night
change dirty diapers
leave love notes
call just to say hi
push the cart
go shopping
push the stroller
carry the baby
mentor
work hard
provide
study
value education
value motherhood


and the list can go on and on.  Being a father is not an easy job.  They have a lot to do.  I am so grateful for my Ben who is a father just like this.  Happy Father's Day Ben!  You are amazing!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. We love that video as well! Makes me cry seeing the dad out in the rain changing the tire. :(

    ReplyDelete