Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Guest Post

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am excited to be guest posting on the blog Or So She Says today.
My guest post is on Wed. March 17, and they post a different post everyday, so just look for the March 17th post, and you will find me. I figured since it is St. Patrick's Day, I better show you what I put up with my fishing line this month. You know me and fishing line. . .

I cut out a bunch of shamrocks on my cricut--big 5 1/2 inch green ones and smaller 2 1/2 inch white ones. I was going to put them up like I do all my other shapes, but decided to do something different. I connected them with grommets (I don't know if that is the proper term, but, you know what I mean) and then on the ends put some fishing line to hang them up.
Everything all connected.

Hanging on my big kitchen window. They make me happy! Luck of the Irish to you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment