Monday, March 8, 2010

Learning to ride a bike

Last weekend I took the girls to see the new Percy Jackson movie because we had all read the books. Ben has read them too, but we decided it wasn't a movie for Mr J. So Ben and Mr J stayed home and were supposed to be fixing his training wheels. Well, we got home and this was what we found. Ben said the training wheels couldn't be fixed, so he was just going to have to learn to ride his bike.
What a good daddy!

Mr J just laughed and laughed when Ben was trying to help him learn. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world and couldn't keep his feet on the pedals because he was laughing so hard :) Funny kid. He hasn't quite got the hang of it yet, but soon. . .oh, and all the girls really liked the movie!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and feel like I can get to know your family better this way. Your kids are soooo cute. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had posted here last night, but maybe I did it wrong. I was just saying how excited I am through your blog to get to know your family. Your blog is darling.

    ReplyDelete