Monday, August 8, 2011

Home again, home again . . .

Sorry I have been MIA.  We went on vacation.  I didn't touch a computer for almost 2 weeks.  It was kind of nice.  We escaped the 108 degree temperatures and yesterday as we were leaving for home the temperature on the van said 43 degrees.  I told everyone to look and take note because we probably wouldn't be seeing that kind of temperature for a long, long time back home.  Amazingly when we got home it was only 75, so I am hoping we are over the horrible hot because I kept telling Ben that I loved him so much, but if it was still 108 back home I would just put him on a plane and we would stay on vacation until the heat was over.  I am glad it is cooler because I would sure miss him.  So, we are in what I call "re-entry" or adjusting to life after vacation--loads of laundry, cooking again, cleaning, wading through e-mails, mail, papers, and gearing up for school to start--next week!!  Haven't gotten any back to school shopping done, so I think it will be a pretty busy week to come.  My "to do" list keeps getting longer and longer. . .sigh. . . I think I want to go back on vacation again. 
Stay tuned, lots of pictures to come if I can ever find my camera in all the laundry!  Love ya! 

1 comment:

  1. Wait. Where did you go that had this delightful 43 degrees?

    ReplyDelete