Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday thoughts



This was my weekly inspirational bathroom mirror quote for this week.  I thought it was especially appropriate as we just had a sweet neighbor lady pass away.  She and her husband are the best neighbors.  She had been battling cancer and was a great example.  She will be greatly missed!  I thought of this quote often as I thought of her and how we just never know what life is going to throw at us.  This is a great reminder to cherish every day.  Each day is a treasured gift from heaven when we get to be with those we love.  We need to remember that and celebrate and commemorate each day--that doesn't mean there needs to be big, dramatic things--just little things--an extra hug or kiss, cuddling on the couch, saying "I love you so much!" or "I am so grateful for you!"  We need to appreciate these days--our treasured gifts from heaven.

Enjoy the weekend with your loves ones--cherish and commemorate your time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment