Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's up Wednesday--grape salad

Had a get-together with some girlfriends last week and was assigned to bring a "summer side."  Well, this grape salad just fit the bill for me.  It is a perfect summer salad, and everyone at the party loved it.  Thanks to my friend Angie who gave me the recipe.  I had thought I had it written down, but couldn't find it, so am putting it here so I never lose it :) and you can benefit too.
Grape Salad

about 2 lbs of grapes washed and dried--I used one big bag

After you wash the grapes and while they are drying, mix together
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream (I used low fat)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Add cream cheese mix to grapes.  You can make this way ahead of time and then right before serving--or about 20-30 minutes before sprinkle top with 1/4 cup brown sugar and chopped pecans.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment