Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday thoughts

 My random Friday thoughts. . .
I would agree with this.  Good marriages, good families, a good education and the list goes on are definitely worth having but do not come easy.  All take a great deal of work--constant,every day work.  You don't reach a point in your marriage or family and say "Oh, we are great now, we are done."  Doesn't work like that.  It is a conscious, daily effort to make them good and keep them that way.  I remember the quote I read once, "without hard work, nothing grows but weeds."  My flower beds can relate to that statement right now as I have not had anytime to get out in them.  That hard work statement applies to all areas of our lives.  We were not sent to this beautiful earth to have all sunshine and no rain, all play and no work.  We were sent here to work hard and show what we can do and to show our Heavenly Father our willingness to follow Him and ultimately return to Him.  That is definitely something worth having.  Work hard!  

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment