Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday thoughts

 My random Friday thoughts. . .

Love this one.  No one is perfect.  Especially not me.  We all make mistakes.  We need to be patient and conscious of others.  It reminds me of Marjory Hinckley's awesome quote, "Be kind.  Everyone you know is fighting a hard battle."  So true.  We all have our different trials and circumstances that cause us to act a certain way--to sin a certain way or make mistakes.  Don't judge.  Important words of wisdom I need right now.


Am currently reading this and loving it!!!!  Would highly, highly recommend it.  Miss A got it from my mom for Christmas last year, and all my girls have read it and loved it.  I picked it up this week and am so enjoying it!!!  

And finally, wanted to share this.  Loved it.  Could so relate the past couple of weeks. . . you never know. . .


Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment