Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday thoughts

 My random Friday thoughts. . .
I love this quote.  I don't remember if it was from the same talk, but I remember him telling about a man whose wife died unexpectedly.  He was going through her things and found a brand new dress she had been saving for several years for a "special occasion."  She never wore it.  I think it is important to remember "Every day of your life is a special occasion." We need to cherish every day.  We need to value what we have and those in our lives that we love --every day.  Make every day of your life a special occasion--wear the dress, drink the sparking cider, make that special cake, put candles on the table for dinner--just because today is a special day because you are alive and are loved!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment