Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's up Wednesday--easy meatballs

Wow, my Wednesday post is actually on a Wednesday this week--I am doing good :)  
This is a super easy meatball recipe that my family loves.  As you can see by the sub rolls and spaghetti sauce in the picture we had meatball subs for dinner this night.  Yum!  This recipe makes twice as many meatballs as you see here, so I always freeze half to use a different day--more meatball sandwiches, spaghetti and meatballs, or BBQ meatballs.  All of our favorites.  These just mix up so quick and taste very good.  Enjoy!  I got the recipe from my amazing mom!
Easy Meatballs

2 lbs ground beef
1 package (6 oz) stove top stuffing mix for chicken
1 1/4 cups water
2 eggs

Heat oven to 400.  Line two baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray.  Mix ingredients until well blended.  Shape into about 1 1/2 inch balls--I use my pampered chef medium cookie scoop.  Place half the meatballs on a pan and half on the other pan.  Bake 16-18 minutes or until done (160 degrees).  Serve immediately with noodles and sauce or however you like your meatballs or allow to cool and put in freezer bag and store for later.  Thaw before using.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment