Thursday, February 5, 2015

What's up Wednesday--again on a Thursday

Behind still the word here :)  Thank you for sticking with me!!  Don't have a specific recipe today, just some thoughts and a few favorites. . .
These Waffles  I have posted them before.  I have made them once weekly this past month.  I double the batch and freeze them so they are easy to heat in the morning for breakfast.  My whole family loves them, and they are so good for you!  I always make them with coconut oil which makes them extra yum!

And this is my favorite coconut oil.  It is the kind that smells divinely like coconut.  Love coconut oil!  I try to use it whenever I can.  This cold morning (we have snow on the ground you can see in the background!) I am making this granola with it. Good stuff!

And another staple in our diets is this Greek yogurt.

Specifically the key lime--but they like the vanilla and strawberry too.  My kids love it and eat it all the time-for breakfast, take it in their lunches, as a snack after school.  It is good stuff!  I just wish it wasn't so expensive!  Thankfully our Wal-mart starting carrying a big 8 pack value pack. That helps a little and lasts a few more days (like 3) at our house :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment