Friday, June 1, 2012

Yes, we are still alive

Yes, we are still alive and doing well.  We finally got a new computer, but our old one crashed before we got a lot of stuff off of it--mostly e-mails and my address book, so if you think I have your e-mail address, I don't :)  So send me a quick e-mail to benj7395@yahoo.com so we can get reconnected.

School is out--May 16th.   The kids did great.  We went on vacation.  That was awesome.  We visited 3 National Parks--Arches, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef.  I am a huge National Parks fan.  I have lots of pictures to share.  I am still figuring out where everything is on the new computer.  Windows 7 is different.  Not sure I like it yet.

Summer crazy hasn't totally started yet, but will soon.  I am just digging myself out of the 3 days of laundry that I had to do after a week and a half of vacation.  I can't figure that one out.  How can that many days of vacation produce that much laundry?  But it is finally all done (at least until next week) and put away, and we are adjusting to re-entry (life after vacation).  Summer at our house means lots and lots of reading, so in a week's time we have been to the library 3 times.  We love our library.  Any good summer reads send our way. We are always looking for a new good book.  One we enjoyed on our trip was The Clockwork Three by Matthew Kirby.

Have a good one and check back in soon for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment