Saturday, December 22, 2012

Daily December 22--last Christmas book post


 For my last Christmas Book Post, I wanted to share an adult book and an older kids' chapter book.

Christmas Jars by Jason Wright can be read any time of the year.  January would be a good month to read it, and then you have all year to build up your own Christmas Jar.  I loved this book!  He has written several others, but this is my favorite.  He has a sequel to this, but the original is the best--aren't they always?  

We actually listed to the audio book of this on our trip at Thanksgiving.  I have been a fan of Ann Martin for years, and this was a fun Christmas book she did.  The audio book was great to listen too.

I know it is awfully close to Christmas, but you can put these are your "to read" books for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment