Monday, December 24, 2012

Daily December 24--gingerbread houses

We do gingerbread houses at my mom's every year.  My 2 sisters and their families were here.  It was a lot of fun.
Technically they aren't made of gingerbread, but of graham crackers, but they are still awesome!

I watched

Miss E helped her little cute cousin.

Miss A and Miss O worked on one together.

Mr J did his own,

and then had fun being a orange nosed reindeer :)

The girls' finished project

Mr J's house with is chocolate ball fence.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have this down to an art form.

    I've been meaning to tell you lately how gorgeous your two oldest girls are. It is so amazing to see so much of you in your oldest and all of Ben in your second. It makes me nostalgic for our early days at BYU :)

    We got your card - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete