Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's up Wednesday

This is what I am up to today--making heart sugar cookies for Valentine's Day class parties, church group, and neighbors.  Yum!  I love sugar cookies!

We had parent teacher conferences late Monday night and Tuesday night.  Managing three different schools is always a balancing act.  The kids are all doing great, though.  It is nice to hear such good things at conferences.  Good schools and great teachers are such a blessing in my life and for my family.

I get so many recipes that I make off the Internet, I thought it would be good to share once in a while.  Here is what I have made lately (with most of them coming from Mel's Kitchen Cafe, of course) . . .

I made these Oatmeal coconut chews this week--so yum!

And we must have been on an oatmeal kick this week because I also made these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies--double yum!

I made this creamy corn chowder last night.  It is so good!  I have made it several times and have taken it over to others for dinner.  Everyone always loves it and wants the recipe.

We also had Hawaiian Haystacks this week, and I used this recipe,

And I did a beef and broccoli that was divine.

Hope this gives you some dinner inspiration!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipes! I've made her beef and broccoli. It is delicious! And my latest favorite of hers is the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They are the best I have ever tasted. If you haven't made them, you should! http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2010/10/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete