Monday, November 18, 2013

2013 Blue Jeans Week 46

This week . . . more basketball and busy life in general.  We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving here and the break.  It was a good week.  I have so much to be thankful for!  Here is a look at our week and blessings. . .
Love the sister missionaries from our church.  We try to have them over for dinner weekly, and this week one of them was moving on, so we had to get a picture to remember her by.  Great ladies who serve so well.  They bless our lives.  I am thankful for them.

One home game this week--one away game.  This was the home game, and Miss O did awesome!  I am slowly but surely figuring this basketball thing out.  I am thankful for a daughter that works hard, is willing to try something new, and for great coaches that encourage and teach.

If you ever wanted to find Miss E this week, you would find her with this book.  The Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan is one of our whole family's all-time favorites.  #12 The Royal Ranger just came out, and Miss E got it first.  She is almost finished with it and loving it!  I love how blue her eyes look in this picture.  I am thankful for good books and kids that love to read!

Mr J working on his homework after school today.  He is so good to get it done without being asked.  He is a hard worker!  I am thankful for hardworking kids and great teachers that inspire my kids!

Miss A had her cross country awards banquet this year.  This is her coach, who has been a coach for over 50 years.  He was my high school chemistry teacher and also my cross country coach.  He has since retired from teaching, but still coaches.  He is amazing!  Miss A had a great season, and she is ready for a break and then is excited for track in the spring.  He is also her track coach.  Again, I am very thankful for hard working kids--running cross country is not easy--and wonderful coaches!!!

Ben took the time this weekend to wash all the window screens (we have a lot of windows, this is only 1/2 of our screens) and then he washed every window in the house!  I am amazed to look out my windows now and see how clean they are!  I didn't realize how dirty they were until he cleaned them :)  I am so thankful for this amazing, super cute guy, for how hard he works to take care of us and everything he does for me--like washing all my windows!!!  Thank you so much and sure love you Ben!

So thankful for this past week!  So thankful you could visit and share it with me! 

I blog
Mondays--pictures from our week
Wednesdays--a favorite recipe
Fridays--focusing on my blessing this month and what I am thankful for

Come visit often!

I am linking up with The Mom Creative

1 comment:

  1. That first picture is so cute. My boys love Ranger's Apprentice too. We haven't picked up the latest book yet though. What a great hubby to clean all those screens and windows. Sadly all our windows need replaced. We get moisture between the panes so even when you try to clean them they don't look clean. It's so annoying and will be costly to fix. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete