Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday thoughts

My random Friday thoughts. . .
My weekly inspirational bathroom mirror quote.  President Monson always has the best advice!  

Summer. . .

We have been busy with swim team starting in the mornings this week and driver's ed in its 2nd week.  Miss A busy with her two jobs, and life in general.  Summer is busy, but the thing that makes it different than the school year is the evenings.  We rarely have things in the evenings in the summer which makes all the difference.  During the school year there are always things in the evenings--games, concerts, track or cross country meets, etc.  Summer isn't like that.  We don't play ball, so when it is over 100 degrees in the evenings, we can stay home in the air conditioning and not be sitting at the ball park.  I wholeheartedly admit I never, ever encouraged my kids to play softball or baseball for that exact reason :)  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment