Monday, June 21, 2010

3-D Cool and Super Dad

Let me just begin this post by saying that Super Dad lives at our house. He truly does, and he got his favorite coconut cream pie Sunday. It was good, and he deserved it. I am very blessed to be married to Super Dad, and thank the Lord every day for him. Love you Ben!
For Father's day I found a website store that makes ties for Dads and their sons. Super cute! Ben was pretty impressed by their quality. Mr J's is a zipper tie--way cool, so he can get it on all by himself and look just like dad. Love it. So Mr J and Ben sported their matching ties Sunday. They got lots of compliments. I think the website was myfavoritepal or something like that. When I ordered these I got a code for %10 off a next order, so if anyone is interested--let me know in the comments sections and I will share because we would definitely recommend them.
We went to see Toy Story 3 on Saturday. It was really fun. Everyone loved the glasses. 3-D is cool! The movie made you laugh, cry, and cheer. Be sure and don't leave right after it ends--it has some awesome extras after with the credits. The beginning extra short was not my favorite, but the movie itself was definitely a 4 star! We will for sure be getting that one when it comes out on DVD--too bad it won't come with the cool glasses, though.

2 comments:

  1. Ben is awesome! We're so glad we know him as well :)

    We can't wait to see Toy Story 3 (waiting for the $$ theatre)... Good to know everyone on your side loved it.

    ReplyDelete