Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Some random things I am loving this Friday. . .

My spring subway art that I got free at eighteen25  I got a cute Valentine's and St. Patrick's day one there too. 

I love to be able to fly my flag.  I also love that my lilac bushes are blooming, you can see them in the background.



This week I have loved these eye drops.  4 out of the past 5 days I have had kids home with pink eye, and I have been so thankful for this stuff!  The last time we had pink eye my 14 year old was 4, so I am ready to go at least another 10 years or so without it again!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your picture of the flag and lilacs! It reminds me of being at my grandmas in the springtime and going to the parade they held on Main Street of her little town. We used to play house in her giant lilac bushes. They smell is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think EVERY house should have a lilac bush. It's just a standard good growing-up necessity. :)

    ReplyDelete