Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday thoughts

Just some random thoughts this Friday. . .
This is the quote I had up on my bathroom mirror this week.  As mentioned before, for a Christmas present Ben printed out and gave me all these inspirational quotes to put up.  I do believe in marriage.  It is the best thing ever!  

Ben and I have not seen this movie, but all the kids have.  They went while we were away on our anniversary weekend.  They loved  it and have been singing the songs daily ever since.  We got the soundtrack and have been enjoying that.  Can't wait to see it when it comes out on DVD!  I love Idina Menzel's voice!


And I read this book this week.  Loved it!  It was a clean, engaging, exciting, couldn't-put-it-down book.  I can't wait for the next one that comes out later this year!!  I like Brandon Sanderson's stuff, and he has a lot of it.  I haven't read all of his stuff, but quite a bit, and all of it I have liked.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment