Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Thoughts

Just some thoughts for you this Friday. . .
This was my quote for the week that I had on my bathroom mirror.  "Do not miss living through the difficult times with your companion."  It makes you stronger together.  It makes your love stronger.  It is a hard thing to do, but so important.

I got all my recipes divided and into new binders!  Yeah!  If you can tell, we have a slightly unequal amount of dessert recipes.  We are kind of partial to those :)


I also went through and re-organized my recipe box.  Now I just need to weed through my cookbooks. . .that is next week's project. 

And I wanted to share this.  I put this on the cover of my dessert cookbook binder.  I found this in a magazine about 15 years ago and kept it.  I kept it because it made me laugh so hard because I tried the same thing when I was way, way younger :) 


And just a random shot, these are my absolute favorite pens in the world, and I stock up on them.  This is my desk in my craft room where I have been working on our 2007 family scrapbook using the Project Life Olive Edition, and I am almost done!!!  Yeah for Project Life and simple memory keeping!!

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment