Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Thoughts

My weekly Friday thoughts. . .
My weekly inspirational bathroom mirror quote.  Say it, mean it, show it.  Love it.

And look what we finally got yesterday!  Hello baby chicks!

And this little guy could hardly contain his excitement!  He loves them!  We got 6 Production Reds and one Americana because it lays blue/green eggs and the kids thought that sounded cool.  So, hopefully come August we should be getting a bunch of fresh brown and blue/green eggs.  Yeah!  So they are in this container in the house for about a week until they get too big and smelly :), then they will move to a bigger container in the garage until all their feathers come in and then they can be moved outside to the regular chicken coop.  So fun!  I am so not a pet person, but I don't consider chickens pets.  I consider them food storage :)

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment