Tuesday, December 13, 2016

2016 Daily December 13--Week 49

Time seems to go by faster and faster.  We are enjoying our holiday season even though it seems like it is flying by!  Miss A will be home end of the week for a few weeks, and that will be so nice to have everyone home for the holidays!  It has been a good week--basketball is in full swing for Miss E.  Busy week!  Take a look. . .
Sunday afternoon I got everyone involved helping me serve--half were addressing and sealing Christmas cards and half were labeling adopt-a-child toys.  Working together we got it all done in a very short amount of time---way less that what it would have taken me to do it all by myself.  I appreciate my little elves helping me :)

Got away for the day with these amazing ladies--my best friends that keep me grounded.  Sure love them!  And it is always nice to get yummy food too!

And we had our first snowfall of the season this week!  Big, big flakes were coming down.  They didn't last too long, but were sure pretty!

At church I am over the girls ages 12-18, and these are my girls.  I don't have a lot, but I sure love the girls I have!!!  They are great!  We had our YW in Excellence program tonight which celebrated all that they have been doing.

Ugly Christmas sweaters are the order of the day lately.  We are supposed to wear them to our church Christmas party next week, so we decided to make our own.  Pretty impressive!

Ben needs one for work next week too, so he will get to wear his twice--once to work and once to the Christmas party.  Will have to show you the finished products later.  Pretty awesome ugly Christmas sweaters if you ask me :)

And Basketball here we come--Miss Ella #33 this year.  She is a freshman and plays on that team, but they had a JV tournament this week and she played in that too.  Fun stuff!

Thanks for visiting!  Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to make your own ugly Christmas sweaters. I bet they turned out amazing. Basketball is always crazy busy this time of year. I don't have anyone plying in high school but our booster's club runs the snack bar at the games so lots of work for me staffing those. Brandon is playing basketball this year but he's middle school so games don't start until January. Fun times! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete