Saturday, December 10, 2016

Daily December 10--yummy recipes and newsletter

Anyone that has been following my blog for long knows how much I love the website Mel's Kitchen Cafe.  I am a huge, huge fan.  I seriously make one of her recipes almost daily.  She just started a weekly newsletter for December where she gives you one exclusive recipe that is not on her site.  I, of course, signed up.
These were the cookie recipe she included in her weekly newsletter last week.  Yum!  They were our family night treat Monday night.  I can't share the recipe, but I highly encourage you to go to her website and sign up for her newsletter!  It is free and full of tips and a yummy recipe!  After December, it will just be a monthly newsletter, but will still have an exclusive recipe.  Go get signed up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment