Friday, December 16, 2011

Daily December 16: Seeing Santa

Our small town does the nicest Christmas things.  They have a Santa house on the square where Santa comes once a week to see the kids.  They have train and trolley rides to see the lights, and it is all free.  So fun!  So we all went to see Santa, ride the trolley, train, and walk around the square to see the window displays with gingerbread houses in them.  I love my small town.
What do you want Mr J?  An orange bike, cars, and train legos

Have you been good Miss E?  Yes, I want a mountain bike and Ranger's Apprentice books.

What about you Miss O?  Well. . . . let me think. . .Big Nate books, Harry Potter Legos, and a nerf gun.

And how about you Miss A?  Have you been good?  Yeah, and I don't really need anything (I wanted to get that written down in writing :)

How about you all?  Have you been good too?

No comments:

Post a Comment