Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Daily December 31: Happy New Year's Eve!

Wow,  I didn't really know if I was going to be able to make it the whole month of December with daily blogging, but I did.  Yeah!  Thank heavens for the option to schedule your posts ahead of time :)  I think December is kind of a crazy month to do that, but there is also lots to share.  I hope you have enjoyed it.  We are getting ready for our New Year's Eve get together with some friends tonight.  It has sort of become a tradition that we have Chinese food for dinner, which I love!

One of my contributions is egg rolls.  I make my mom's recipe which she got from some friends when I was about 8 who are from Africa.  I know Africa and egg rolls don't really go together, but my African friend's egg rolls are the best!  They are a process to make, but it makes tons and are so worth it.  So, we are egg roll wrapping today so we can devour them tonight and ring in the New Year! 

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and here's to more blogging next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chinese food on New Years Eve sounds so-really-amazing good right now. Hmmm... must put it on the menu this week. How fun!

    ReplyDelete