Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Daily December 13--new Christmas book

Being and English/Humanities major and the daughter of a librarian, I think it is just in my blood to love books.  I especially love Christmas books.  I posted before about our new Christmas book countdown.  That has been fun.  These are the books we wrapped up.
Every Christmas when I make out my Christmas budget I allot a certain amount for a new Christmas book and Christmas CD.  I am going to share the CD tomorrow.  Today I wanted to show you the new Christmas book we got.  We opened it on December 1st.

The Jolly Christmas Postman by Janet and Allan Ahlberg.  It is so fun!  It is based off their original The Jolly Postman.  The postman delivers letters to different fairy tale and nursery rhyme characters.  But the coolest part is you get to open the envelope and take out the letter, or puzzle or game or whatever was sent to that character.  It is really cute and a fun addition to our Christmas collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment