Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 Daily December 14--Christmas music

We love, love, love The Piano Guys at our house.  If you want some really good entertainment go to their website and watch their videos.  They are just awesome!  We were super excited when we saw they were coming out with a Christmas album!  (If you need a good Christmas present their first two albums would make great gifts!  We love them!)  So I knew what new Christmas album I was going to buy this year.
Love it!  We got the edition that comes with a DVD that has their awesome videos on it too.  This CD is on constant repeat in my van as I shuffle kids here and there.  

And here is their newest Christmas video "Angels We Have Heard on High."

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They are my absolute favorites too! So wish we had come out to KC this May to see them in concert. Sigh. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete