Sunday, December 8, 2013

2013 Daily December 8--Christmas sheets

Two years ago I saw this idea of putting Christmas sheets on your bed December 1st.  I thought it was a cute idea.  We always have our Christmas pillowcases, but I had never thought about sheets.  So, my goal for after Christmas shopping was to find Christmas sheets.  I succeeded in finding 3 sets of twin sheets for Mr J, Miss O, and Miss E, but queen sets for my bed and Miss A's I couldn't find.  So the 3 younger kids enjoyed Christmas sheets last year.  I tried again after Christmas to find queen sheets with no luck--well I found some for $40 each, but that didn't sound like a good after Christmas deal to me.  Anyway, on Cyber Monday this year I thought I would have a look and see what I could find.
Kohl's $40--no thanks
Wal-mart--out of stock
Target--out of stock
Overstock--$40--no thanks

Finally I thought of trying JCPenney's--score!!!
They had these queen sized Christmas/winter sheets--regularly $35 for $13!!!  And then because of cyber Monday it was 20% off that.  So, I happily got two sets, and now everyone can sleep well on their Christmas sheets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment